On Tour! MP Author Eric Rogers, Ph.D (Men Hurt Too) Mission Promotion
On Tour October 20th-24th
Author Eric Rogers, Ph.D
Eric Rogers, Ph.D. is an Educator, Consultant, Life Coach, Columnist, Radio Host, Pastor-Teacher, Professor of Psychology and Counseling in Chicago, Illinois and Author of “Save My Black Son” a sociopolitical analysis of raising and addressing black and brown minority males in American Society.
A 30 year higher education veteran, former “Teacher of the Year Recipient,” Federal U.S. Justice Department Officer and Harvard graduate, Dr. Rogers is also founder of Men Hurt Too, a national domestic violence organization dedicated to helping male victims and survivors heal and hope again.
ABOUT THE MISSION
HELPING HURT MEN HEAL AND HOPE AGAIN.
ABOUT THE BOOK
A sociopolitical analysis and critical commentary regarding the state of raising and developing minority males in American society. Eric Rogers, Ph.D., Professor, Educator, Life Coach and Author, offers a honest, brutal, raw and direct confrontation against traditional thought with realities, reflections and responsibilities that provide both insight and inspiration for change.
Promotion October 20th-24th
- Oct. 20th-Promotion on Pinterest and Twitter
- Oct. 21st- Promotion: Face Book Spotlight and Twitter IndieReview Behind The Scenes Internet Radio on Face Book
- Oct. 22nd- Promotion: Google Plus Spotlight and Twitter
- Oct.23rd- Promotion: Face Book Spotlight and Twitter IndieWritersReview YA Blog on Face Book
- Oct.24th – (Brand New Service) Video Interview w/ host Michelle Cornwell-Jordan on IndieReview Behind The Scenes TV on Google Plus Hangout On Air!