On Tour! MP Author Eric Rogers, Ph.D
On Tour October 06th-10th
Author Eric Rogers, Ph.D
Eric Rogers, Ph.D. is an Educator, Consultant, Life Coach, Columnist, Radio Host, Pastor-Teacher, Professor of Psychology and Counseling in Chicago, Illinois and Author of “Save My Black Son” a sociopolitical analysis of raising and addressing black and brown minority males in American Society.
A 30 year higher education veteran, former “Teacher of the Year Recipient,” Federal U.S. Justice Department Officer and Harvard graduate, Dr. Rogers is also founder of Men Hurt Too, a national domestic violence organization dedicated to helping male victims and survivors heal and hope again.
ABOUT THE BOOK
A sociopolitical analysis and critical commentary regarding the state of raising and developing minority males in American society. Eric Rogers, Ph.D., Professor, Educator, Life Coach and Author, offers a honest, brutal, raw and direct confrontation against traditional thought with realities, reflections and responsibilities that provide both insight and inspiration for change.
Promotion October 06th-10th
- Oct. 06th- (8pmcst) 30 minute Book Chat w/ Michelle Cornwell-Jordan- IndieReview Behind The Scenes Internet Radio
- Oct. 07th- Video Feature promo at IndieWritersReview
- Oct. 8th- Video trailer Spotlight at IndieReview Behind The Scenes TV
- Oct.09th- Guest Post at Maverick Promotions
- Oct.10th – (8pmcst) Ten Minute Twitter View chat w/ Host Michelle Cornwell-Jordan Follow Hashtag#MPTour