On Tour! MP Author Frances Wellington
On Tour November 03rd-07th
Author Frances Wellington
Represented by the Tara Thomas Agency
About The Book
Frances’ family could have come apart after the loss of her husband, but she stepped up, did what she had to, to keep her children -especially her son- from becoming a statistic. She vowed she wasn’t going to lose him to the streets, death, jail, nor drugs. She may have appeared fearless. Yet in this inspirational and entertaining read, find out if she hid very real fears and anxieties. Through her eyes, see how her son became R&B singing sensation J. Holiday. Learn from this celebrity mom as she candidly discusses struggles-something everyone goes through. Find out things that even her famous son may not have known. As she says… She is a force to be reckoned with!
Promotion November 03rd-07th
- Mon.Nov.03rd- Spotlight Feature promo at IndieWritersReview
- Wed.Nov.-05th (8pmcst) 30 minute Book Chat w/ Michelle Cornwell-Jordan- IndieReview Behind The Scenes Internet Radio
- Thurs. Nov.- 06th Video trailer Spotlight at IndieReview Behind The Scenes YouTube Channel and Guest Post at Maverick Promotions.
- Fri. Nov.- 07th (12pmcst/1pmest) Live Video Interview IndieReview Behind The Scenes Web TV
- Sat. Nov. – 08th (1pmcst/2pmest) Ten Minute Twitter View chat w/ Host Michelle Cornwell-Jordan Follow Hashtag#MPTour